Friday, March 02, 2007

I've been shamefully negligent

...in declaring my love for 30 Rock on, of all things, this very blog of admiration and/or scorn for the works of others. Count me as the 3,000,000th unoriginal person who saw last week's episode to say I love it so much I want to "take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant." You can always watch the last 5 or so episodes for free on nbc.com and I strongly advise everyone to take advantage. It's become my favorite show while Real Time w/ Marlo Stanfield is away. I always thought Tina Fey was just ok, but if I'd known she would eventually create something so brilliant that also just happens to feature recurring Ghostface Killah appearances, I would've subjected you all to beguiling/creepy .gifs like this more often:

2 comments:

Angelissima said...

I love it also and watch when that darned Grey's Anatomy has a repeat on..Too bad I'm hooked into that darned Grey's Anatomy. I almost hate myself for it.

Chris said...

Well, the new episode that followed this post turned out to be the weakest of the series thus far. Luckily they made up for it by rerunning one of the best - Tracy on Conan - later that night.