Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hell M to the O to the T to the H to the E to the R to the F to the U to the C to the K to the I to the N to the Apostrophe Yeah!

HBO has renewed The Wire for it's fifth and final season! You see what kind of influence this blog has?!? Now maybe I can get takers for that dramedy I've been pitching about Mark E. Smith from the Fall coaching a high school basketball team. It'll be like White Shadow, except surlier and with less teeth.

On a semi-HBO-related note: Nice one, McSweeney's.

2 comments:

no said...

I'm happy that this show keeps going for your sake but now I'm going to be 5 seasons behind and am still on the 'very long wait' with Netflix for season 1.. Jerks.

Chris said...

Unlike the time Herc and Carver waited outside Nicky Sobotka's house, this will be totally worth the wait! (See, by the time you get deep into season 2 you'll get that reference!!!)